Copyright © W.D. Farms All rights reserved.
We have been hauling manure, bio-solids, water plant lime and other by-products since 1987. Eric Dresbach, the owner, has been recognized for his professionalism, entrepreneur skills and vision with continued invitations as a speaker throughout the Midwest. He is currently the President of the Midwest Professional Nutrient Applicators Association (manure haulers in Ohio and Indiana), and a past board member of the Great Lakes Bio-Solids Management Association (USEPA Region 5).
Our equipment is a unique collection using cutting-edge technology that we feel is the best combination to accomplish the job. W.D. Farms continues to grow, filling the needs of industry, cities and large agricultural operations. We strive to improve and maintain our professionalism, as well as broaden our knowledge,and relating disciplines by attending as many educational sessions as possible. The Ohio Department of Agriculture requires anyone that handles more than 4,500 dry tons per year, or 25 million gallons of liquid manure, or its equivalent, to have a certified livestock manager license. All of our highly trained, dedicated, caring employees have received this certification, and are always working on keeping the the hours required to keep this license current. W.D. Farms Inc. receives calls for their services from an ever increasing distance including Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan.
1. We always do what is right no matter what. ALWAYS assume someone is watching.
2. We believe in good house keeping at all times.
3. Rigorous testing and record keeping.
4. Work with all government agencies to insure that all rules and regulations are being followed.
5. We believe in investing in continuing education for ALL employees.
6. Practice best management in accordance with research and regulations.
7. All site supervisors are certified livestock managers by ODA to instate full compliance with all regulations and utmost professional application.